At CSC JÄKLECHEMIE, we always focus on delivering the maximum benefits for our customers. In doing so, we also achieve exceptional results in terms of the certification of our quality-related corporate processes.
This is the only way to systemize company processes and subsequently improve our commercial and ecological balance sheets. As a result, not only can we make a purposeful contribution to protecting the environment, but also to your success.
It is the top priority of CSC JÄKLECHEMIE to ensure that all regulations are always met to the satisfaction of the supervisory authorities. To ensure responsible handling of hazardous materials and goods, we employ the best available equipment and perform regular inspections and testing during storage, filling, mixing and transport. In addition to this, all of our employees are given intensive training in accordance with the latest guidelines and regulations.
What sets us apart: industry expertise and customer service
In addition to guaranteeing the highest safety standards, we can also offer comprehensive industry-specific certifications that will make it easier for you to do business. If you require any further assistance about applicable regulations or our certifications, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Certified specialist company in accordance with § 19 I of the German Water Resources Act (WHG)
- Approval in accordance with the expanded obligations of the Hazardous Incidents Ordinance
- Feed safety approval in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 183/2005
- GMP + Feed Safety Assurance Certification (only in German)
- HACCP approach (only in German)
- Kosher Certificate, Star Certification
- Halal Certificate, European Halal Certification Institute
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management
- Responsible Care – responsible conduct in the chemicals trade
- Responsible Care 2021 - responsible conduct in the chemicals trade (only in German)
- Chemical Leasing Frontrunner
- EcoVadis sustainability Assessment
With our various activities for the common goal of moving sustainably into the future, we have reached a respectable milestone: we are pleased to have been awarded the Silver Medal by EcoVadis, placing us among the top 25% of companies.